When your content creators lose the ability to edit content, this can be sporadic loss of ability to edit content or they no longer have the ability to edit content at all.
- Only one user or one group of users has lost the ability to edit, but all other users can still edit.
- Proceed to the Resolutions "Troubleshooting Permissions Root Cause" section.
- Some users have lost the ability to edit, but others, with elevated permissions, can still edit.
- Proceed to the Resolutions "Resolving an Expired OAuth Token" section.
Troubleshooting Permissions Root Cause
Make sure the user or user group has the appropriate edit or contribute permissions for the site and the list being edited.
- To check site permissions for the user go to: Site Contents > Site Settings > Site Permissions
- To see individual list settings: Site Contents >Three dots on the list > Settings > Permissions for the list
Resolving an Expired OAuth Token
Please see our article on renewing your OAuth token.