How can I find the name of an associated list for my Akumina form?
When you create a form using the Akumina Forms Widget, the following items are created in SharePoint:
- A new SharePoint list
- This list is named after the Title of the new form, with "_AK" appended as a suffix.
- For example, a form with the title "Intranet Survey" would create an associated list called "IntranetSurvey_AK". This stores the results of the form.
- A new item/row is added in the Forms_AK list
- All forms have a pointer to a reference list for submissions data.
- For example, Forms_AK.2 would use the data for the form stored in Forms_AK as ID=2, but the submitted data would be stored in "IntranetSurveyAK", i.e.:
- The submitted results of a form may be found in the Reporting Apps tab in the App Manager. Access is only granted to Reporting Administration Group users. This access is granted via a SharePoint security group, found in Global Settings.
- Each site has Global Settings where Sharepoint user groups may be assigned to review the forms.