This article provides instructions on how to enter a license key into the App Manager.
Different steps are required prior to version 5.0:
Steps (v5.0 and later)
- You'll need to ensure you're on the central site in AppManager before navigating to settings.
- Once on the central site, navigate to settings by hovering over your user photo and selecting "Settings".
- From Settings, select the "License" option.
- From here, add your new key into the "Enable Features" field, and select "Activate Key".
- Once this is complete, you'll see your updated expiration date on the left under "Existing License" as well and the activated features in the "Features" section below.
Steps (v4.8 and earlier)
Navigate to Settings in AppManager
Note: If your site is part of a central/delivery model, you'll need to follow the below steps from the central site.
In the desired environment, open AppManager, click the User Icon on the top right-hand side of the screen, and click on Settings in the drop-down menu (as highlighted in blue below).
Enter the Product Feature Key
- As you scroll down this page you will find the Product Feature Key section, as shown in the image below.
- Note: the options for your site may be slightly different depending on your version of App Manager.
- Click the Update Key button towards the top of the screen. After adding the new key, you'll need to reset any settings below to enable them.
- Note: Enable Auto-Translate is optional and uses Microsoft Cognitive Services, a fee-based service.
Validate the Product Feature Key
After you have entered the Product key, click the Validate button and the process is complete.